Sounding Spirit is a project of Emory University’s Emory Center for Digital Scholarship (ECDS) that publishes in partnership with the University of North Carolina Press. Sounding Spirit has been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities.* Sounding Spirit partner archives include:
- The John Hay Library at Brown University,
- Pitts Theology Library and Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library at Emory University,
- The Center for Popular Music at Middle Tennessee State University,
- The John Jacob Niles Center for American Music and UK Libraries at the University of Kentucky,
- The University of Michigan Library and William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan,
- The Department of Special Collections and University Archives and Helmerich Center for American Research at the Gilcrease Museum at the University of Tulsa, and
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Archives and Special Collections.
* Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this project, do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.