Sounding Spirit is a project of Emory University’s Center for Digital Scholarship (ECDS) that publishes in partnership with the University of North Carolina Press. Sounding Spirit has been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities.* Sounding Spirit archive partners include:
- Emory University’s Pitts Theology Library and the Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library,
- The Center for Popular Music at Middle Tennessee State University,
- The John Jacob Niles Center for American Music and UK Libraries at the University of Kentucky,
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Archives and Special Collections,
- The University of Michigan Library and William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan, and
- The Department of Special Collections and University Archives and Helmerich Center for American Research at the Gilcrease Museum at the University of Tulsa.
* Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this project, do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.